Sunday, January 3, 2010

A new year, a new song

Many years ago I started a tradition with my best friend. We would get together on New Years or closest we could and do a small ritual. The main ingredient for this little ritual was a song. We would both pick out a song for the new year. Something that was inspirational to us and projected what we wanted for that new year. This year I am without that friend. However, I have acquired a new partner in crime and we plan to get together soon to do the same. The problem is I can't find a song! This could perhaps be because I am not sure what I want for this New Year or the fact that I just can't find a song to inspire me. So, despite the New Year here already I will still search on for that song.

Anything special you like to do as a New Year's tradition/ritual?

0 comments: